Lead Architect - Azure
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Job Title Lead Architect - Azure Cloud
Employment type Full Time Perm Contract
Location London, Remote
Salary ££££ Competitive
Minimum experience Several years ideally in similar role
InterQuest Accelerated Development - IQUAD - Supports our clients with a new way to access a flexible pipeline of in-demand, diverse talent - empowering every type of organisation to transform talent acquisition, drive technology skill development and progress inclusivity.
We widen the talent pool by proactively engaging workplace returners, professionals who want to retrain for new careers, socio-economically disadvantaged groups and displaced employees. These professionals become our Pioneers and Practitioners, and through bespoke training, we help them to thrive in new technology careers, by developing their capabilities within some of the highest demand tech skill areas.
We're looking for someone with a world class background in large scale Architecture within Azure or Amazon Web Services Cloud projects. Preferably within the Financial Services domain.
* Focused on quality
* An excellent communicator
* Aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
* Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Fluent in verbal and written English
* Microsoft Azure or other major cloud platforms
* Confidence in architecting applications around cloud PaaS services
* CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
* Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
* Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
* Scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
* Github or similar, contributing to open source projects
* Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
* DevOps practices and the value of automation
Salary and benefits
- £££competitive base salary
- Attractive commission scheme
- Hybrid working policy
- 25-days holiday + your Birthday off
- Gym membership contribution
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket travel loan
- Mortgage & personal financial advice
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.