Lead Agile Developer
Competitive | Bradford | Contract
Posted 27 days ago
Role: Lead Agile Developer
Duration: 3 months initially (extensions involved)
Rate: £450 - 500 a day
Lead Developer required for a programme of work for a ftse 100 client; 3 months - to start asap.
My client requires someone who can come in and hit the ground running. Someone who is proactive in resolving issues and is used to working in a fast paced environment.
A Lead Developer required to help define, design business change via development of resilient high quality components which leverage serverless architecture on Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform).
A candidate that can manage relational data, including schema creation and query development, using appropriate database solutions, working to provide the most cost effective way of delivering, and help drive excellent development practices in a fast-paced environment, within a team of permanent and 3rd party development resources
Required to -
* Harness the full functionality offered by AWS including ECS, EC2, Elastic Search, Lambda, etc.
* Work with Solution Architects to understand and interpret end to end system designs.
* Data Extraction, Migration, Synchronization & Transformation across multiple systems.
* Test Drive Development, Unit and Component Integration Testing.
* Automate testing using modern automation frameworks
* Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment
* Confluence & JIRA tools.
* Full life-cycle development in Java, following Agile principles.
* Modern day development experience in Microservices, Containers (Docker).
* Strong AWS experience - with a working understanding of AWS components
* Enterprise Application Integration using REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Flat File, Atom.
* COTS Integration.
* Integration Security: Basic Auth, OAuth, PKI, PGP, SSH.
* API Gateways.
* Iterative Development.
* Work in Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems
* Work within development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
* Automate and optimize release processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and UrbanCode.
* Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments using terraform
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
* Good at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
* Familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
If this is a role of interest to you or someone you may know please email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.