€35,000 | Dublin | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Role Title: KYC Analyst
Albany Beck are hiring for multiple KYC Analyst's in Dublin, Ireland, to with one of our exciting Investment Banking clients. This is a great opportunity to work on a truly exciting programme of work with a globally established organisation, who are going through an exciting period of growth.
Role Description + Responsibilities:
* Account Opening, Registration & Maintenance Desk: Collate, Assess & Process Investor Registration documents, Initiate register creation, Escalate & Reject documents, Production, Generation and Distribution of Reports (external Clients & the internal to TA stakeholder teams), Escalate Technology & Service issues, End of day control sign off.
* Dealing & Pricing Desk: Pre-dealing checks and controls; Process trade inputs & re-key verification's; Pre & post pricing checks and controls (pricing, mill rates & distribution uploads); Production, Generation and Distribution of Reports, Escalate Technology & Service issues; End of day control sign off (Monitoring Dealing & Pricing Queues).
* Payments & Receipts Desk: Support investor payments (Redemptions, Dividends & Distributions), Support Appro / Expro payments, Escalate & advise on rejected payment(s), Support the receipts & matching process (Dealing & Distributions), Support Debtor Chasing (on non-receipts), Escalate Technology & Service issues, End of day control sign off.
* Support Client & Investor Queries, Support Investor & Client Reporting, Escalate Technology & Service issues, End of day control sign off.
* Covering the annual assessment and review of Investor AML / KYC information & documentation procedures alongside providing Investor & or Client communication pertaining to AML / KYC Refresh
* Covering the annual gathering and reviewing of Investor FATCA /CRS information & documentation data.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.