Juniper SDN Engineer
€400 per day | Bydgoszcz | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
Juniper SDN Engineer required to work onsite in a customer facing position based in Poland, the Juniper Engineer will have the opportunity to take part at all levels of the delivery process from design to deep hands-on work with SDN, Overlay and Underlay technologies.
- Work in a consultative and operational manner to deliver SDN/NFV solutions into the Key customer's environment.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and/or the Service Manager.
- On-site delivery of services including the review or co-creation of high level and detailed design documentation,
- Support product-focused or solution-focused troubleshooting efforts.
- Contribute to the definition and documentation of best practices.
- Provide regular feedback of product and services requirements and performance to internal groups including engineering, consulting, technical support and product management.
- Contrail Networking (in combination with Canonical OpenStack), networking (IP Fabric based on QFX/MX), preferably VNFs (vFW, vEPC).
- Other OpenStack (Redhat / Mirantis / other), Contrail Service Orchestration (other Orchestration), Ubuntu/RHEL, KVM (other) Hypervisors, Containers, Docker and other Juniper products including vMX, vSRX, vQFX, NFX. Knowledge of underlay/overlay and IP networking and routing protocols.
- The project is centred around an EVPN/VXLAN IP fabric as underlay
- Essential- Linux, Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python), Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS/IT integration.
- Advantageous- VMware vCenter/NSX, MPLSoGRE, VXLAN, RESTful APIs, Icinga, Junos (awareness not expertise), SLAX/Junos Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cobbler.
- Several years of experience in delivering Systems into Telco and/or DC environments, and integration into OSS/BSS/IT in Service Providers and/or Enterprise customers.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Several years SDN / NFV related experience.
- Several years in a customer-facing/Consultative roles.
- Technical writing.
- Experience of designing, implementing and troubleshooting virtualized software and solutions is essential.
- Proven capability to effectively transfer knowledge to customer technical teams, both through formal and informal training.
- Proven capability to effectively present and explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience (staff and management).
- Effective planning & communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills, able to work on multiple projects and under pressure.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.