Juniper Automation Engineer
€500 per day | Gießen | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
Juniper Automation Engineer wanted for a customer facing contract in Germany. The Juniper Automation Engineer will be onsite technical presence for my client, the ideal candidate will speak fluent German, and have strong technical knowledge of Juniper QFX, MX, SRX and network automation tools such as Contrail or Healthbot.
The Juniper Automation Consultant is an important role in innovating, developing and delivering software solutions.
- Understand the Customer requirements and convert to high-level and low-level work items
- Identify customer automation goals and determine the solutions that are best placed to achieve them
- Full life-cycle software development in a collaborative environment
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of industry and Juniper Networks automation solutions
- Work in a consultative manner to deliver Automation solutions to Customer teams.
- Interface with Customer on technical aspects of the project Technical Skills
- Experience with at least one programming language, Python is preferred
- Expertise with Ansible, Robot Framework, Jenkins, Git, Jinja2, JSON, YAML, Grafana, InfluxDB and other DevOps tools
- Knowledge of ML/AI algorithms and domain-specific languages (DSL)
- CI/CD and Agile methodology
- Experience with Unix, Docker & Kubernetes containers
- Virtualization technology (VMware ESXi and Linux KVM)
- Design and code integrations using REST APIs and event driven technologies (Kafka).
- Experience with network programming (REST, sockets, gRPC, APIs)
- Good knowledge of network management protocols (NETCONF, SNMP, Syslog, IPFIX, telemetry)
- Good understanding of networking concepts (OSI layers, particularly layers 2 and 3, switching and routing)
- Extensive experience in a technical role including strong experience supporting large SP networks
- Knowledge of IP-related protocols including IS-IS, OSPF, BGP, RSVP, LDP, MPLS VPNs and QoS solutions
- Good understanding of Junos Operating system, hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper Networks products.
- Strong knowledge of the design principles and operations in SP network
- Knowledge of SDN technologies such as Openstack and Open Contrail
- A number of years of hands on experience in designing and delivering network automation solutions using the technologies described above
- Operational experience, either running or supporting large network infrastructure
- Problem-solving approach combined with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.