Junior Tester - Automation
Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
InterQuest are hiring for a Junior Tester - either a recent (soon to be graduate) or with 2 years commercial experience to join our successful and growing client in Leeds.
Within this role you will undertake a learning programme that will equip you with technial skills and process understanding to become a Project ready Automation Test Engineer.
- You will soon be a recent graduate, with a keen and active interest in Automation Testing and looking to start your career
- you will be an experienced professional with a minimum of 2 years commercial Automation testing experience, looking for your next challenge, or a career change - and have a keen and active interest in Automation Testing.
- A passion for testing and technology
- Excellent communication skills, professional and a stand-out personality
- Passion and willingness to learn with a real drive to become a fully fledged automation tester
You be working on live projects within an agile team to deliver innovative solutions. This opportunity will offer excellent career progression, as well as a competitive starting salary and excellent benefits.
Please note, for this role we are only seeking a grad/postgrad or experienced Junior Tester local to Leeds.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.