Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for an individual to join our Management Consulting practice based in London sourcing graduates for our retained client base. The role will involve engaging with universities, advertising the roles, using social media/LinkedIn to attract, assess and select candidates to join a training programme with Financial Services organisations across the UK. To be successful in this role you will need to have a proven background within either sales or customer services, have strong communication skills both written and verbal, be driven and result focused and like to work in a fast paced environment. Recruitment training will be provided along with continued mentoring by the Talent Acquisition Manager. You can expect to receive a good base salary, uncapped commissions which are paid per placement, work with amazing clients and be surrounded by high performing recruitment professionals.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.