Junior Microsoft UC Engineer
£25,000 | Northwich | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Junior Microsoft UC Engineer - Northwich/Manchester - Microsoft Unified Communication - Lync 2010 - Skype for Business
Our client are a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in IT Support Services, Managed IT Services & Professional IT Services, holding a Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft. They are seeking an experienced Microsoft UC Engineer in a field based role covering UK customers.
The Junior UC Microsoft Engineer will be responsible for providing the technical skills to support our clients customers both onsite and remotely.This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the Microsoft UC product stack including Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- A good knowledge of basic networking and ideally Microsoft technologies
- Technical experience and troubleshooting skills in areas of Microsoft software
- Assist with professional services deployments
- On-site and remote support of customer faults
- 1st and 2nd line technical support to assist the Managed Services team
Knowledge and Experience required:
- 1-3 years experience supporting a Microsoft environment and have a knowledge of Windows server 2008, 2012 or 2016.
- Experience supporting a Microsoft desktop environment consisting of Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- A self-driven individual with a desire to learn Microsoft UC Technologies
- Office 365 or Lync/Skype for Business/Teams with direst routing administration skills are an advantage as is Exchange knowledge.
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial
- Active Directory and Group Policy configuration experience
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.