Junior Java Developer
£40,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Junior Java Developer - Surrey - Permanent - £35k -£40k
A leading name in Financial Services is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of an ever growing team with a number of years behind them.
You will be building, expanding an enhancing their platforms to assist them on their journey to becoming ever more Agile.
* Strong Java knowledge and development experience.
* Ability to diagnose and solve complex problems.
* Degree or equivalent experience in the relevant field.
* Be strong willed and show an initiative to learn.
* Good understanding of Python.
* Demonstrable experience or knowledge of REST APIs using Spring Boot.
* Experience with AWS, Amazon Web Services.
* Understanding of messaging tools e.g. RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ.
* Knowledge of a variety of Agile methodologies; BDD, TDD, Scrum or Kanban.
* Previous use of Docker.
For immediate consideration please give me a call on 01892 553207; alternatively please email me your updated CV at email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.