Junior IT Support Analyst (Entry Level)
£22,000 | City of London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading Wealth Management organisation with expanding operations globally. Based London, they are now looking for a passionate Junior IT professional looking for their first opportunity into an entry level support position. This is a great opportunity to get on the job training, working for a leading financial services organisation.
You will join their team highly skilled Service Desk team. We are looking for candidates that have recently completed college course, Microsoft certifications or Computer Science degree. Hands on experience is not required for this role, just an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is looking for their first technical support job.
Role will involve:
* Ensure all hardware has an Asset tag, maintain the Hardware Asset database on the intranet and perform annual scanning of equipment.
* Order new software/hardware when approved
* Prepare, test, and implement systems solutions to meet new business requirements when directed.
* Set up, maintain, and monitor remote user access in accordance with agreed practice
* Maintain a (low key) watching brief on new developments in IT that may be of assistance to the business
* Understand the companies document management system and provide user assistance where necessary.
* Assist with presentation equipment in boardrooms when necessary.
* Assist and learn network cabling and office moves as required.
* Assist with other duties as required.
* Provide cover for other IT staff as required.
* Manage mobile infrastructure, procure devices, manage the recording requirements.
* To work closely with the support & infrastructure teams globally at the direction of the line manager.
* To have good attention to detail to ensure a first-time fix is provided. To expand relevant IT skill base and be capable in supporting all software and hardware.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression to IT Support Engineer role. Client is looking to grow the infrastructure support team in the next 6-12 months.
Exclusive to the InterQuest Group, please send me your CV to discuss this role in more detail. Apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.