Junior Graphic Designer
Competitive | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
If you're looking to work somewhere that values you as an individual more than your outputs, where your creativity and ideas are as important as the execution of your assignments and where you will be inspired by collaboration, teamwork and increasingly diverse work streams... InterQuest Group could be your next home.
InterQuest Group promises to provide you with the tools, support and development to succeed in your role; whether that's our internal and external training support; help, advice and collaboration from your team; the guidance and technical experience of your line managers or the wealth, breadth and depth of experience of our senior leadership team.
Alongside this, we promise to support your individual objectives, after all, you'll be joining the #InterQuestFamily! We offer a range of benefits and incentives to ensure you are supported and rewarded inside and outside of work; from flexible working to our extensive holiday package (starting at 25 and growing to a maximum of 35 days); gym membership contribution, team nights out, awards and targeted quarterly bonuses as well as much, much more.
The role is a vital one within the organisation and you will be working on exciting, challenging and varied projects to work from... whether that's designing websites; brand creation, development and re-designs or video, print, web and social advertising campaigns, there are endless opportunities for you to utilise your flare, creativity and quality.
In return, we're looking for someone passionate about their craft as a designer and marketer.
To be successful, you will have:
* Proven understanding of typography, layouts, colour and grid structure.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including, but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
* An impeccable attention to detail
* Experience in Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects & XD is beneficial
* Understanding of web design, interfaces, and digital campaigns
* Most importantly a willingness to learn with a positive mindset
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cove
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.