Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Jira Marketing Developer - Part Remote
Our client is looking for a Jira Marketing Developer to join their Marketing Operations team. This team is customer oriented, and they strive to deliver effective change and solutions for their audiences.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager and will focus on developing a thorough understanding of platforms, processes, and internal systems. The main part of the role will entail you being responsible for the development, evolution, and maintenance of the marketing process platforms (Jira and Confluence).
You will work hand in hand with the Marketing Process team to help develop and lead the large Jira workflows which drives marketing production. You will be hands on in this role, using your Jira experience to improve the strength and pace of the marketing processes.
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
* 3+ years of development experience with Atlassian Jira (Server/DC)
* It's critical that you have real world experience with Jira development using Server or Data Center, not Jira Cloud.
* Underlying knowledge of Java coding and Groovy scripting for Jira/Confluence.
* Experience working with content management systems.
* Experience of process documentation and providing mentoring for other employees
* An experience-based salary
* annual performance bonus.
* Relocation assistance
* Health and dental insurance for you and your family if living at the same address
* Company pension scheme
* Cash gift of £1,000 for your newborn whilst working for the company
* Discounted gym membership
* In-house training and development
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply now for immediate consideration and further details about this progressive opportunity to email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.