Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
You will be a key part of an agile squad delivering exciting green-field products in a portfolio which has a range of new on-line features. You'll be comfortable leading, mentoring and coaching other front-end developers, inspiring and encouraging new ideas to drive innovations.
You will be an integral part of the delivery team being involved in specification, detailed design, coding and testing new developments, as well as enhancements.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a genuine interest in front end technologies and an enthusiasm to learn and apply new technologies. Teamwork and collaboration is vital so you'll be an active participant in Agile Scrum events including stand ups, reviews and retrospectives.
Knowledge and Skills Required
* State management using Redux
* Experience working with RESTful Services and APIs
* Expert level HTML 5 and CSS, including pre-processors such as SASS
* Track record building responsive, interactive user interfaces
* Ability to write cross-browser compatible code and be familiar with optimisation techniques
* Proven experience with automation through task runners/bundlers (either of Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/ NPM scripts)
* Familiar with Git and Version Control Systems
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Effective communication skills to liaise with team members and business stakeholders to ensure that high quality builds meet design specifications
* Experience working in an agile environment
* ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
* Exposure of SEO principles (meta-data) to optimise page builds
* Exposure to CMS such as Umbraco, EPiServer or Kentico
Please reach out to Jack Turner at InterQuest for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.