$180,000 | Cary | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Senior Java Technical Lead (Vice President)
Cary - North Carolina
Permanent position - 2 days in the office per week (flexible)
We have a well-established investment bank looking for 10 Senior Java Technical Leads (Java or Data) for their Cary development center. This is a challenging opportunity but with unlimited technical growth potential, competitive benefits and a supportive work environment.
As a Senior Java Technical Lead, your responsibilities include;
- Lead a team of 3-10 senior Java developers in the delivery of components and features using an Agile development framework
- Using the right design patterns, algorithms and Java frameworks to develop scalable and robust applications - building automation to support CI/CD lifecycle.
- Partner with the product team, enterprise infrastructure architects and engineers to deliver the optimum solutions
- Ensure continuous adherence to technology policies and roadmap compliance
Strong Senior Java Technical Lead will have;
- Experience in all aspects of Agile software development and design
- Strong development experience in Java, REST, Java-based microservices (especially Spring Boot), Python and MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable experience managing a team of Software engineers (not including offshore teams)
If you think you could join the team as a Senior Java Technical Lead, send your CV directly to me through firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get this ball rolling!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.