Java Support Specialist - Hybrid - Permanent
Competitive | Watford | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 15 days ago
Java Support Speacilist - London (Watford) Hybrid (2 days in office) - Permanent
My client is a Global IT Services company looking to hire a technical Java experienced individual, who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills on eCommerce-based applications and join their IT support team.
* Provides 3rd line functional/technical production support to key users and the internal team
* Work with ticketing application to manage tickets and maintain SLA and OLA
* Collaborate with application development and middleware teams to support any functional changes in the application.
* Design programmes and test any defect resolutions
key skills and experience:
* Technical experience of Java based applications
* Minimum of 3 years functional and technical experience in Java 8 or higher.
* Demonstrable experience using Java/JSP/J2EE
* Demonstrable experience building or supporting Java based applications is desirable
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environments
* Knowledge of databases & their SQL languages (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, PL/SQL, TSQL) Unix/Linux, Windows, Solaris
* Equipped with strong interpersonal/ communication skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.