Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Senior Java Developer
IQUAD are currently looking to recruit several Java Software Engineer's to work for a Financial Services Consultancy.
Role: Permanent Java Back End Developer
Level: Senior / Lead and Architect
Location: London / Hybrid
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for candidates that will design and develop technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security, and maintainability. This position is well suited to a developer that wants to make a real impact at a global company. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and technical abilities they have, using these attributes to improve an already very polished unit.
* Design, develop and document Java-based software components in accordance with multiple client requirements.
* Verify the developed source code by reviews.
* Fix software defects.
* Support QA team to provide high quality.
* Work as part of an Agile environment.
* Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones.
* Experience with best industry standards - applying coding guidelines.
What you need to have:
* Several years commercial experience as a software developer using core Java programming language
* Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
* Experience with Kafka and AWS is highly desirable
* Strong knowledge working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or Oracle
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
If this sounds interesting to you and you are available immediately or seeking a new challenge, then please apply with your CV and short summary of experience to Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.