£70,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 6 days ago
Java Developer - Microservices - Spring Boot and Cloud - AWS
IQ are currently looking to recruit several Java Software Engineer's to work for a Global loyalty and benefits company, based in London.
Role: Permanent Java Developer
Level: Mid and Senior
Salary: £45,000 - £70,000
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for candidates that will design and develop technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security, and maintainability.
This position is well suited to a developer that wants to make a real impact at a global company. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and technical abilities they have, using these attributes to improve an already very polished unit.
* Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate
* Proven professional industry experience of using databases such as SQL or MySQL
* Experience of cloud-based development, AWS preferred.
* Experience of Microservices
* Great object oriented (OO) skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
* Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as pair programming, Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc,
* Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc
* Experience of working across multiple delivery organisations practising distributed development in a global environment.
* Experience of working multi-disciplined development teams, including external vendors and agencies providing services for projects.
* The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally.
If this sounds interesting to you and you are available immediately or seeking a new challenge, then please apply with your CV and short summary of experience to email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.