Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Back-end Java Developer, Remote working available
Our client is looking for a back-end developer who will focus on working with their global team to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for one of their main platforms. They are highly focused on developing and building the most efficient programmes to enhance end user experiences.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
* Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
* Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
* Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Key Requirements:
* Strong and previous experience
* Good understanding of specific languages, such as Java/Kakfa
* Strong understanding of the web development life cycle and the necessary programming tools and techniques.
* Comfortable with team and lone working
* Passion for process improvements and user experience
* project and time management skills.
* Strong problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply now for immediate consideration and further details about this progressive opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.