Java Developer - Assistant Vice President
$140,000 | Cary | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Cary - North Carolina
Permanent position - 2 days in the office per week (flexible)
We have a well-established investment bank looking for 50 Java and UI developers for their Cary development centre. This is a challenging opportunity but with unlimited technical growth potential, competitive benefits and a supportive work environment.
As a Java developer, your responsibilities include;
- Using the right design patterns, algorithms and Java frameworks to develop scalable, robust applications.
- building automations to support CI/CD in an agile development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the wider engineering community by sharing designs, ideas and experiences of Java frameworks.
Strong Java Developer candidates will have;
- Strong development experience in Java and/or other JVM languages.
- Spring (especially Spring Boot), REST and micro-service or micro front-end experience is preferable.
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks (such as Jenkins) and build tools (gradle, maven) Containerized (Docker, Kubernetes) or cloud experience (GCP) is preferable, and Kotlin/Scala experience is optional.
If you think you could join the team as a Java Developer, send your CV directly to me through email@example.com and we'll get this ball rolling!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.