ITS Business Manager-Analyst
€40,000 | Milan | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are excited to be leading the recruitment of an ITS Business Manager/Analyst, working with one of our global market-leading clients in the technology sector. This person will be joining their team in the Milan office on a permanent basis. This person will be to analyse and report on company productivity and efficiency. They will be an internal consultant for the business and look at business strategies, review and implement processes and financial results.
What is expected of the ITS Business Manager/Analyst;
- Full responsibility for creating high level presentations such as Budget Review, Half Year Review, ETMM, MBM for the Office Services and IT Services Department
- ITS and OS Presentation/Messaging creation to support ITS/OS Director in their commercial and partner activities
- Project Management of Central initiatives as well as other ad-hoc projects ensuring execution and implementation in line with the overall strategy
- Support the launch of the new Central Services across Europe by creating processes, business cases and reviewing the collateral materials.
- Analyze and interpret external and internal data and build reports to be shared with the OS/ITS Senior Management
- Coordination, Support and management of Commission Plans
- Pipeline management and Support to International Sales Team
- Creation of Business Case/Budget/Forecast
- Acting as internal consultant to steer results, reviewing processes, tools, financial status being a SPOC to the management validating the results expected
- Drive the use of common tools, collaboration tools and systems, acting as a change agent to ensure correct adaptation and standardisation
What we look for in ITS Business Manager/Analyst;
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role in the Technology Industry or Consultancy
- Degree and / or post-graduate qualifications in Economics / Engineering / Finance or equivalent, with previous experience in a similar role in the technology industry
- Ability to communicate effectively across international functions and departments, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff including Head Office & Operating Company staff.
- Structured approach to analysis and reporting, with a focus on process improvement and adding value.
- Advanced business analysis competences
- Advanced computer skills (mainly CRM systems, and Office Package with focus on Excel).
- Fluency in English: both verbal and written.
- A team player with the ability to work with and achieve results through others.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- A self-starter who acts on own initiative, taking ownerships of tasks and being accountable for their successful conclusion.
- Multi-cultural sensitivity and sense of diplomacy (here international experience would be a benefit)
- Ability in managing multiple project at the same time with tight deadline
- Ability to work under pressure
What the ITS Business Manager/Analyst;
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Modern working environment working from out Milan office
- Globally recognised brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.