IT Systems Administrator - Permanent
£35,000 | Lincoln | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
A Not For Profit client of ours, is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be taking part in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation.
You will be ensuring that all system hardware, software and operating systems adhere to the organisational values and best practice.
IT Systems Administrator - Essential Experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing IT hardware and software.
- Previous experience working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working in an operational IT environment, liaising closely with network and security-based members of the team.
- Experienced in delivering and supporting IT services in a multi-site organisation.
- Over 3 years of operational experience working in a System administrator or IT Services Support capacity.
- Proficient in the use of Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7-10 Desktop, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 or DNS.
- Knowledge of backup systems, such as; Asigra or Veeam.
- Demonstrable ability to actively monitor and fault find within a domain environment.
- Knowledge of IT security principles, including firewall configuration, VPNs, and DNS management.
- Ability to empathise with customers and respond sympathetically to circumstances.
In return, the client is looking to offer a salary CIRCA £30k.
If you have previously worked in an IT Systems Administrator capacity and are looking for a new challenge then please give me a call on 01892 553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.