IT Support Engineer 24x7
£29,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
ITOC Engineer (Shift 4 on, 4 off) - London - CCNA/CCNP - PC - Server - Network
My client provides ICT solutions in more than 100 countries globally, based in London they require an experienced ITOC Engineer. As a 24x7 shift engineer at IT operation centre (ITOC), act as the 1st and 2nd level support and play a crucial role in early recovery of customers' services in the event of faults and issues
- Provide technical support, create design and proposals for customers.
- Manage a variety of customer fault calls
- Update Trouble ticket system and customer documentation
- Attend customer meetings regarding issue, projects or maintenance work
- Create ad-hoc reports concerning customer issues as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge & proficiency is MS office excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in the maintenance and installation of network infrastructure, Security, Server or Virtualisation
- Proven customer service and facing experience at all levels
- At least a valid CCNP/CCNA, JNCIP, MCSE, VCP or equivalent
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting network or PC/Server throughout OSI 7 Layer.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please call me on 01442 285020 or email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.