£13.90 | Burton upon Trent | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 25 days ago
At InterQuest we are looking for a IT support to work with our high-end luxury leisure and hospitality brand based in Burton on Trent with hybrid working options available. This is for an initial 3 months with a high possibility of being extended to 6 months. The role will pay a competitive hourly rate which is available on request.
Our client is looking for someone who can provide a first line support and escalation service, increased customer satisfaction and minimal impact of outages.
What is expected of the IT support?
* You will deliver an exceptional level of remote IT support services and participate in cluster services, acting as the SME for regional support incidents.
* You will ensure any incidents are resolved as quickly as possible
* You will drive improvements in customer satisfaction and receive and own escalations from third party businesses.
What we look for in an IT support?
* 1+ year working in technical support, preferably in hospitality industry.
* 1+ years' experience of working within a ITIL environment.
* Experience of using typical service management tools
* Experience of using remote control software and AD management
* Good communication and analytical skills.
* ITIL foundation V3 certification minimum, or equivalent experience.
* Microsoft and / Cisco Qualifications.
* Knowledge of (PMS, POS B/O, Revenue Systems, S&C, etc.)
What the IT support will receive?
* Competitive hourly rate available on request
* A chance to work for a high end, luxury brand
* 3 to 6 month contract
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.