IT SharePoint Specialist
£55,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
New Permanent role: IT SharePoint Specialist | based in Leeds, West Yorkshire | salary circa £55,000 PA
Our client is heavily investing in its IT systems and investment in SharePoint. This will need to integrate with the data and screens from other web based tools and systems with the aim to make the user experience as straightforward and efficient as possible.
Your role :
- Assist in the development of the SharePoint environment and to deliver a range of projects to integrate SharePoint into our business.
- assist in the development of a road map for the migration of existing applications and new business processes onto the SharePoint platform.
- be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, specification, development, implementation, support, documentation and management of bespoke applications and to support these applications and manage requests relating to changes and enhancements.
Our client runs a global business, so you will need to consider performance not only at the server level but also for the staff working in 80+ countries and in several languages.
- Overall management of SharePoint environment (on premise / O365)
- Responsible for the requirements gathering, analysis, specification, development, implementation, support, documentation and management of bespoke applications
- Liaise with the business to help them express their requirements for new applications as well as enhancements to existing applications
- Responsible for the transfer of applications to the IT support team globally for ongoing management
- Support bespoke applications and manage help desk requests relating to changes and enhancements to bespoke applications
- Assist the technical support team with the administration of SQL database servers and application servers such as SharePoint and IIS
- Excellent understanding of the business processes, coupled with communication skills. Excellent knowledge and understanding of SharePoint applications lifecycle, development and support.
- Good understanding of the SharePoint infrastructure requirements and proven experience of growing
- SharePoint systems in a corporate environment (on premise, hosted, etc)
Core Technical Experience (required):
- A minimum 2 years SharePoint development and administration experience
- SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online 365 development and administration experience
- PowerShell and SQL Server experience
- Experience or working in a corporate environment is essential
- Project experience beneficial
- Experience of communication, documentation and business writing in English
Technical Experience (desirable):
- Microsoft SharePoint Certifications are desirable but not essential
- Experience of development for mobile devices
- SharePoint application migration experience
- Other Office 365 components experience
Please get in touch for the full job spec: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 87868
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.