IT Service Desk Analyst (Wealth Management)
£23,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading Wealth Management organisation with expanding operations globally. Based London, they are now looking for a passionate IT professional to join their team highly skilled Service Desk team. We are looking for minimum 6-12 months' experience in working fast paced IT infrastructure service desk
Role will involve:
* Ensure all hardware has an Asset tag, maintain the Hardware Asset database on the intranet and perform annual scanning of equipment.
* Order new software/hardware when approved
* Prepare, test, and implement systems solutions to meet new business requirements when directed.
* Set up, maintain, and monitor remote user access in accordance with agreed practice
* Maintain a (low key) watching brief on new developments in IT that may be of assistance to the business
* Understand the companies document management system and provide user assistance where necessary.
* Assist with presentation equipment in boardrooms when necessary.
* Assist with network cabling and office moves as required.
* Assist with other duties as required.
* Provide cover for other IT staff as required.
* Ensure policies and procedures are followed to ensure the protection of client and personal data, that appropriate security measures are in place, and to comply with GDPR
* Understanding of Azure / SCCM/ Active Directory / O365 technologies. IT administration / management of these systems.
* Manage mobile infrastructure, procure devices, manage the recording requirements.
* To work closely with the support & infrastructure teams globally at the direction of the line manager.
* To have good attention to detail to ensure a first-time fix is provided. To expand relevant IT skill base and be capable in supporting all software and hardware.
* Possess first line support on Windows 365, service desk Ticketing tool, AD
* Remote Access Applications
* Possess ITIL understanding would give you a distinct advantage but not essential
* Work to agreed KPI's and works to exceed them.
* Can communicate at the right level to engage customers who have varying levels of IT understanding and experience, basic TCP/ IP knowledge
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression to IT Support Engineer role. Client is looking to grow the infrastructure support team in the next 6-12 months.
Exclusive to the InterQuest Group, please send me your CV to discuss this role in more detail. Apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.