IT Service Analyst
£40,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
The organisation in question are a financial services company and are on an exciting journey of change and transformation so it's a great time to be joining especially if you're looking to climb up the employment ladder.
We have placed many employees into this customer and they love working there. The culture is great, the environment is friendly and the work is never dull or lacking.
If you're looking for a genuine challenge and one that will push you in the direction of growth and you want to work with some of the most talented in Service Management then apply now!
To give you a brief insight into some of what you'll be doing for this company please keep reading...
The Service Analyst is responsible for providing IT support or Service Management to the end-user community to ensure issues are resolved within SLA, and to liaise with 3rd party I.T. suppliers as needed. There will be the need to work a shift pattern to cover necessary business requirements.
* Provide on-site support to end users and VIPs and support the resolution of these issues by 3rd party outsource providers.
* Analyse the problem, identify the issue, understand the impact to the business in order to determine the priority, and establish an approach for its resolution.
* Manage end-user devices and undertake various planned activities as required, e.g. desk moves, new users, etc., in conjunction with 3rd party outsource providers as required.
* Provide input into projects by interpreting the implications of any projects on the environments under support.
* Contribute to asset management audits and review and action audit reports
* Understand business operations and their dependencies on I.T. systems.
* Manage a diverse workload of reactive and proactive tasks with differing priorities in a dynamic environment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.