IT Service Analyst
£45,000 | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
IT Service Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000
We are representing a reputable brand which looks after the financial interests of millions of customers across the globe. Their aim as a business is to improve the lives of their customers.
The company in question are going through large scale transformation and need your help in the transition and everything beyond that!
If you've been thinking about making that well needed career move before Christmas then look no further...
You'll be joining the IT department to manage, plan, and control the movement of new services or changes to existing services as they are promoted from test to live (production) environments.
This position requires a broad understanding of Service Management disciplines, Service Integration and associated toolsets and the ability to build strong and effective work relationships within Group IT Services, across suppliers, users and throughout the company.
If you're wondering what the role involves then here's a flavour of what you'll be doing...
* Forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio, whilst managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
* Coordinate release content and effort, and manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams (internal and external) at different locations. Communicate release details and schedules to the Business and IT Management. Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities. Conduct Service Readiness reviews and Milestone Reviews. Measure and monitor Release progress and lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live preparation including the deployment Plans and checklists. Input to Business Go/No-Go reviews.
* Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as Service Acceptance requirements, procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
* Support of the Demand and Production Planning Management process and resources, participating in the review meetings and assisting stakeholders
* Responsible for contributing to capacity, availability, problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking Continual Service Improvements as a day to day activity.
* Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customers' expectations are met, is consistent with what we have communicated and is aligned to the company's Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly policy.
If you think this is the type of role which you've been looking for the apply now!!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.