IT Security And Compliance Manager
Competitive | Greater Manchester | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
Our client is an award-winning company who are building the next generation of cutting-edge Sports Betting, and Gaming platforms for some of the biggest bookmakers in the world. They're seeking an IT Security and Compliance Manager to ensure that the business and the products they develop are compliant with gambling legislation and regulations in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licenses. You will be responsible for actively managing the relationship between the business' technical and operational departments and our customer's Compliance team.
What is expected of the IT Security and Compliance Manager;
* To ensure that the business and the products they develop are compliant with gambling legislation and regulations in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licenses. You will be responsible for actively managing the relationship between the business' technical and operational departments and our customer's Compliance team.
* To develop and implement an information Security program, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats.
* To ensure the appropriate security controls are in place to safeguard their service and provide the expertise in planning, implementing, upgrading and monitoring security measures to ensure our system and network are completely protected
* Ensure that the business, and anything they develop, is compliant with regulatory and information security requirements
* Implementation, management and reporting of the Compliance audit plan
* Monitoring compliance against IT Security policies and requirements
* Verification that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions
What we look for in IT Security and Compliance Manager;
* You will have a technical background and be comfortable with dealing with IT and technical materials to support regulatory and information security requirements
* You will understand and have experience in a regulated environment. The online gambling industry would be a huge advantage
* Experience working and developing an Information Security Programme and working to Information Security Standards (ISO 27001, COBIT)
* Experience in developing and maintaining technical, financial (including PCI DSS) and operational compliance programs is a plus
* You will be able to develop and communicate technical and/or operational requirements to colleagues with different levels of experience
What the successful IT Security and Compliance Manager will receive;
- A competitive base salary based on your experience
- Employee of the month
- Generous Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health cash plan
- City Centre office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles
- Flexitime (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10am - whatever suits you best!)
- Monthly team lunches
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.