IT Risk Assurance and Advisory
€30,000 | Dublin | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
My client a leading Consultancy are growing out there teams in Dubin!!
After going through a complete restructure internally it is a very existing time to join the business to develop and grow out this function.
They are looking for an IT Assurance to sit within their Advisory team. 6-12 months or a very intelligent individual straight from Third Level Education.
- On-the-job and off-the-job training in IT/Cyber Risk Management, IT Controls Testing and IT assurance-style report writing (for GT clients).
- Obtain on-the-job and off-the-job training in core service for clients including IT External Audit, IT Internal Audit and Third Party Assurance Reporting (Service Organisation Control (SOC1)).
- Working across all business areas be it Audit, Consulting and Cyber ect.
- Should have an undergraduate degree and/or Masters (or be pursuing a Masters) in Information Technology (IT) / Computer Science / Cyber Security / Data / Cloud Computing / or other relevant/related technology area of focus.
- Have experience in IT Risk, Cyber Risk, IT/Technology Consulting, IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management, IT/Operational Risk or IT Regulatory/Supervisory
If you are looking to work your way up the ladder and be a part of a reputable organisation that will provide exposure across a wide ranging span of experience. Then get in touch! Amassey@albanbeck.com OR call me directly on 0207 258 2354 - 07470 394 948
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.