IT Purchasing Officer
£23 | Central London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
IT Purchasing Officer - Central London - up to £23 per day (Inside IR35) - Initial 6 months contract
Our client is looking for a clear communicator and efficient candidate to work within their Asset Management team to manage hardware assets as well as solve multiple licensing queries across the organisation.
* Ability to raise purchase orders
* Experience of software licensing, including both Microsoft and Adobe
* Experience managing software assets
* Experience using Snow & ILMT
* Proven experience communicating license changes across the organisation & provide training
* Run reports and manipulate Excel to show monthly reports of software usage
* Experience working on software asset management processes
* Experience of using multiple vendor portals
For immediate consideration please get in touch on 01892553482; alternatively please email me at email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.