IT Project Manager - Surrey
£65,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 28 days ago
IT Project Manager
£60-£65k + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Project Manager on behalf of a leading financial services company based in Surrey. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects, working closely with our internal and external teams as well as coordinating with technical suppliers to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets. They will be responsible for ensuring that the project governance framework is adhered to and for all components of the project delivery to include progress reporting to the sponsor and other key stakeholders.
Experience & Skills Required
- A demonstratable track record in managing projects end to end from discovery to delivery ensuring that project deliverables are met.
- Ability to help define project scope, functional and non-functional requirements and deliverables
- Is able to use knowledge and experience to help drive most appropriate project approach and methodology (Agile or Waterfall) for projects in the portfolio with the focus being on accurate and timely delivery
- Experience with off the shelf technology packages including vendor selection and implementation
- Experience of successfully delivering IT technical projects (application development, Software as a Service) and a good understanding of IT service delivery.
- Can build, manage and lead the project team
- Proven experience delivering projects utilising internal, external, 3 rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain essential
- Ability to manage budget, scope and project schedule, tracking deliverables and reporting on project progress
- Can present reports to stakeholders on progress, including risks, issues and suggested solutions regarding delivery
- Financial services experience
- First class communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £60,000 and £65,000 and receive a number of generous benefits which include 30 days holiday, pension contribution and a performance related bonus.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.