IT Project Manager
£65,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
IT Project Manager
£55,000-£65,000 + benefits (inc bonus)
Surrey - Hybrid working
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Project Manager on behalf of a leading financial services company based in Surrey. The IT Project Manager will work within the Business Change function in IT and will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects to time and budget. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the project governance framework is adhered to and will be responsible for all components of the project delivery to include progress reporting to the sponsor and other key stakeholders
Experience & Skills Required
- Significant practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of successfully delivering diverse small and medium projects to time and budget
- Experience of successfully delivering IT technical projects (application development, system/database upgrades, Software as a Service).
- Is able to use knowledge and experience to help drive most appropriate project approach and methodology (Agile or Waterfall) for projects in the portfolio with the focus being on accurate and timely deliver
- Proven experience delivering projects utilising internal, external, 3 rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain essential
- Ability to manage budget, scope and project schedule, tracking deliverables and reporting on project progress
- Can present reports to stakeholders on progress, including risks, issues and suggested solutions regarding delivery
- Financial services experience desiravble but not essential.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
The salary for this role is paying between £55,000 and £65,000 and also offers generous benefits package which includes: 30 days holiday, pension contribution and a performance related bonus.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.