IT Programme Manager - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
* As a global project manager, working with the R&D, HQ and regional businesses for the implementation of the DXP project portfolios that support business transformation strategy.
* Designing and owning the project initiation documents (PID), project plan(s) and proactively monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action.
* Effective co-ordination of projects and their interdependencies and ensuring capabilities delivered align with the regional and global blueprint.
* Managing the regional change programme budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits as the programme / projects progress.
* Ensuring that the delivery of outputs meets programme requirements in line with the programme blueprint and projects dossier.
* Accountable to Programme Committee and Programme/project Management Office.
* Work closely with the programme management office (PMO) or project office to ensure alignment of plans (including migration plans and road maps) with what is being delivered (projects).
* Stakeholder management; Be able to discuss with and influence department leads, head of function and senior director stakeholders in order to get buy for new ways of working.
* Define key global project and programme process and governance tools e.g. change request process, Issue and Risk management etc.
* Support and guide less experience PM and increase delivery maturing of the team.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
* 10+ experience in delivering ICT projects
* 7+ experience of delivering complex business transformation/ change programme
* Experience of setting up and managing project teams and working in matrix environment
* Experience of working in an agile and iterative project delivery approach.
* Experience in setting up programme and PMO framework and governance procedures.
* Comfortable in Managing senior stakeholders
* Programme management e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
* Project management Prince2 / PMBok
* Agile; SAFE and/or Scrum certification
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.