IT Procurement & Asset Manager
£50,000 | Central London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
NEW Procurement & Asset Manager - Central London - 2 Year FTC
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum (including permanent benefits)
Our client is looking for candidate with extensive knowledge and experience working around the operational side of procurement dealing with the end to end tenders. You will be responsible for the IT procurement function and ensuring that all IT products & services are cost effective within a timely manner representing best value for money.
You will also be responsible for purchasing IT assets throughout the full ICT asset lifecycle and ensuring they are all kept up to date. You will also be providing asset reports to the finance teams to ensure all billings are accurate as well as work closely on IT hardware & software rollout projects.
* Experience running and managing tenders against specific framework agreements
* Significant experience being responsible for IT asset management
* Experience managing complex IT procurement across different budgets and stakeholders
* Experience writing procurement policies and strategies
* Experience dealing with negotiating IT contracts
* Extensive experience in software agreements & licensing models
* Experience working across cloud
* Implementation of e-procurement methods
* Variety of experience working across eProcurement tools & service management software
* PRINCE2 qualification & ITIL v3 Foundation
For immediate consideration please send across your most recent CV to email@example.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.