IT Performance Management Lead
£70,000 | Hove | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
IT Performance Management Lead (Permanent)
Have you had enough of travelling into London? Would you like to take your skills and job closer to home?
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of our favourite clients and it's right on the coast in sunny Brighton & Hove!
This star employer has taken their own initiative to insource all their IT from their incumbent IT outsource partner and are looking for an engaging person to work with its IT Operations centre, suppliers and service towers to provide information on their group IT service delivery performance.
* You will be accountable for capturing and collating data from the Operations Centre and Suppliers into useful reports for both senior leadership as well as broader business teams, as well as ensuring supplier governance can be carried out effectively.
* You will be accountable for reviewing supplier provided service performance reports for each service, as well as ensuring trends are identified and an improvement portfolio developed and managed.
* You'll be responsible for aggregating all their service data to a portfolio level and reporting onwards to the business units.
Skills & Knowledge required
* Ideally ITIL v3 Certified
* Deep knowledge of performance measurement tools and data aggregation methods
* Experience of setting up and managing SLAs and KPIs
* Experience of working in outsourced service provision
* Understanding of Performance Management Frameworks
* Working effectively with diverse teams across multiple locations
* Fast paced and interesting work with no time to stand still
* Well qualified, disciplined structure
* Supportive working environment (Very collaborative)
* Friendly staff
If you're interested to learn more about who this great company is and the role then Apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.