IT Infrastructure Manager
£65,000 | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
We have a fantasic jaw dropping opportunity to come join one of our innovative customers who are resigning their Target Operating model and looking to appoint a brand new Infrastructure Manager to provide management, co-ordination and maintenance of operating, cloud and infrastructure environments used to deliver Group Finance Systems to its customer base. To Ensure IT Service levels are maintained in-line with the IT Service Portfolio eg availability, capacity management, to meet current and future business needs, continuity/recovery of services.
Sound of interest? Heres some more of what you'll get involved in and be part of...
Service Management of the Production, Pre-production and Dev/Test environments. Ensure appropriate controls, versioning and alignment of environments. Providing routine, planned and co-ordinated maintenance of operating environments by working with internal, inter-group and 3rd parties as needed. Working with the Service Resolution Manager and Service Delivery Manager to ensure Service levels are being met and agree suitable actions plans to remediate underperformance
Ensuring Production, Pre-production and Dev/Test environments have sufficient capacity to meet current and future business needs and they are routinely maintained / upgraded as needed. Take the lead on restoration of infrastructure and operating environments, co-ordinating with all teams to re-establish systems and services in-line with agreed SLAs. Ensuring adequate plans for Service Continuity and Recovery are in place and that they are routinely tested. Establish effective monitoring and reporting solutions to enable pro-active and reactive responses to operational and infrastructure events
* Maintaining and managing complex IT Infrastructures via Hosted, Co-Lo and Cloud implementations in banking or finance environment
* Experience of working in Finance or regulated environment
* Capacity and performance management
* Setting up and managing IT Change Control and Governance
* Setting up and managing application/event monitoring tools such as Dynatrace
* Disaster recovery
* Developing and leading a multi skilled technical team in a customer focused financial services environment
* Strong understanding of security and technical architecture principles
* Experience in a ITIL based service management environment and developing and embedding best practice processes and IT controls
* Managing 3rd party service providers
* Planning and responding to audits
What makes an opportunity even better is its surrounding and what better than a big glass offices in sunny Brighton / Hove.
If you're interested then send your CV in for review and APPLY NOW!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.