IT Infrastructure Engineer
£60,000 | Brighton | Contract
Posted 8 days ago
InterQuest are currently working alongside a financial services company.
They are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer on a fixed term contract - for 12 months. The company is based in Brighton and the role is remote, however, you would be required to go into the office for the first 2 weeks.
Ideally, the candidate they are looking forwill have experience in:
- VMware, Azure, SCCM, Networking, Firewalls and Windows 2008-2019.
Your activieties will be (not limted to):
- Supporting and delivering infrastructure solutions as part of BAU/project teams.
- Protecting infrastructure systems and data assets.
- Researching/Designing/Delivering infrastructure solutons in project teams or independantly.
- Ensuring infrastructure processes are formally documented and afreed to standards.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.