IT Delivery Manager
£70,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Interquest are working with an exciting non-profit financial services organisation based in Crawley. We are seeking an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to join their high-performing team and be responsible for the integration of all technology assets across development, architecture and infrastructure. This person will be expected to manage complex IT change and transformation projects with an integration to Business Change. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Project Management and Software Delivery.
* Management of IT delivery artefacts and budgets, and cross-functional teams within IT.
* Ensure technology assets are delivered into the test phase on time and to budget.
* Producing a delivery schedule detailing required activities, timescales and resources.
* Working with SMEs to generate scope documents, estimates and user stories in line with agile methodology.
* Identify and report any technical delivery issues and risks.
* Act as Scrum master as required.
* Communicate with senior stakeholders to a C suite level.
* Experience creating Project Initiation Documents (PID) and involvement with Project Implementation Review (PIR) meetings.
* Understanding of the full SDLC.
* Strong Project Management background with ability to use PM software.
* Agile delivery and some SaaS technology experience.
* Business Analysis experience.
Ideally, you will have some technical experience in software engineering/programming, data, infrastructure and architecture, and delivery within an ITSM framework (ITIL, TOGAF).
A fantastic opportunity with flexible working and great culture, send your CV today to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.