IT Cyber Security Lead
£550 per day | Liverpool Street | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
InterQuest Group, Six-Month Contract (Renewable), Central London (On-site) ~£500 daily rate
InterQuest are representing an Internationally Renowned financial institution, and are looking for someone capable of defining, designing, and implementing their IT security architecture, through their employed services and applications.
In addition, they require someone capable of ensuring daily provision of IT services, while balancing stakeholder needs, and managing IT Security threats.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working with 3rd parties to establish and implement the baseline of IT security protocols
- Ensuring key IT Security deliverables are addressed within managed timelines
- Provide guidance and expertise to IT Senior Management and other areas within the organisation regarding IT Security measures
The ideal candidate for the position would have the following experience :
- Extensive understanding and implementation of IT Security environment, policies, guidelines, and standards - including ISO 270001/2
- Technical and architectural knowledge of: MS Windows, MS Azure Infrastructure services, MS Security and Identity Technologies
- Demonstratable experience of successful operation within an IT Security team
- Relevant experience in Financial Sector
If you are interested, please include/forward a copy of your CV, and include a good time for us to have a quick, ten-minute call, so we can discuss further.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.