IT Client Account Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
IT Client Account Manager
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a global IT leader to support with the recruitment of an IT Client Account Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will be remote whilst the global pandemic continues then will be based out of London once the restrictions are lifted.
Purpose of the Role
To support indirect channel strategy of client retention, support, and reward for loyalty whilst maximising dealer retention and ongoing annuity sales through indirect channels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for after sales annuity programmes to support indirect channel growth.
- Manage the delivery of existing programmes and develop / manage new programmes to support both current and new annuity opportunities.
- Transform operational and commercial support to the client and indirect community utilising direct programmes.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, working to retain clients and business, building loyalty.
- Benchmark indirect channel requirements and formulate projects to enhance retention and increased sales options to mutually benefit this organisation and the client / indirect channel.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to manage Indirect Sales Gross Margin report
- Develop programmes to support annuity long term goals and strategy.
- Track new product launches and annuity contributions.
- Engage in multiple business led projects across Ricoh Europe to provide continuous business improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidates will come from a commercial background with experience of client retention and loyalty programmes.
- Candidates will ideally be at least educated to degree level with a proven background in indirect channel or customer facing experience.
- You will have the ability to lead a team and work independently on programmes whilst also being able to deliver accurate information to strict timelines
- Candidates will have an independent and inquisitive approach to work.
- You will have excellent communication skills with a proven background of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Additional language skills are a distinct advantage.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.