IT Business Partner - Sales
Competitive | Watford | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 10 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a technology industry leader in their field, in the recruitment of a IT Business Partner specifically supporting across Sales within an IT Services capacity. It is a permanent role working as part of a global organisation offering a competitive salary and benefits.
The IT Business Partner is a hybrid role of functional and technical skills, and will assist in expanding and refining system requirements, designing and implementation of system changes to support process improvements, and analysing and implications to support key decisions and recommendations to executive management on current and future business area processes and policies
Duties & Responsibilities of the IT Business Partner
* Support the Solutions Design Manager in any system and application requirements and developments to support the relevant business leads in driving harmonisation, standardisation and advancement of processes
* Support implementation of process or application changes to ensure that the European business strategy is realised through optimal end-to-end processes.
* Utilises functional and technical expertise and knowledge to undertake gap reviews, process reviews, data conversion and cleansing as appropriate to the projects allocated.
* Test and implement application changes to achieve gathered business realisations through optimal end-to-end processes with controlled risk
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyse information and business requirements to help design and shape functional solutions
* Interprets business requirements into functional and technical solutions and designs to promote process efficiency, cost reduction or potential revenue generation
* Supporting key sales process areas such as suspect, opportunities, marketing, quotes, proposals, order creation, mobility, sales activities
Experience & Skills of the IT Business Partner
* Demonstrate project management capability, including use of project management methodologies and approaches
* Previous experience of Oracle CX Sales and CPQ and Eloqua
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience of Sales business applications in Siebel or Oracle technologies including mobility, quotes, proposals, configuration, pricing for a multi-country deployment
* Ideally educated to degree standard (or equivalent) preferred, or relevant business experience
* Good communicator and influencer: excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluency in English is essential and any other language skills advantageous
* Ideally at least 3 years' experience working with CRM tools in a Sales area, with at least 2 year's leading or instrumental in design is desirable.
* Preferably at least 3 years' experience on Office Services commercial and sales processes, with detailed knowledge on pricing, quoting and sales orders processes and tools
* System and Technical skills in Siebel CRM or associated solutions
* Experienced in implementing and designing custom developments of Siebel CRM or Oracle together with integration to other business processes and / or applications
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.