£30,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
***Exciting opportunity for an IT Administrator ***
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Administrator to join a technology group which is revolutionising the way workers find work, get into work and get paid.
* Troubleshoot IT issues of colleagues on a day-to-day basis
* Manage, maintain, and update the company joiners / leavers / movers on Google Workspace
* Maintain, manage and update the company IT equipment
* Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
* Manage and assist in purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies
* Experience in administrating Google Workspace
* Firm understanding of computer hardware and operating systems, both PC and Mac
* Good knowledge of networking and routing protocols
Salary - £30,000
Hybrid working model requiring you to attend their office based in Manchester 2/3 times a week.
I am open to speaking to people from a broad level of experience for this role, so if you do not tick everything on the spec, I would still be open to a chat. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions or apply through LinkedIn and I will be in touch. My direct email is email@example.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.