IT Access & Control Manager (Remote - IAM)
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Our client is urgently looking for an IT Access & Control Manager. Working in the Operations Team acting as a Senior contact will deliver Identity and Access Management services to the business and its integrated supply chain!
You will be responsible for a small but crucial team, and be accountable for ensuring the execution, fulfilment and continuous improvement to ensure tasks are in line with strategy, processes and controls.
Who you'll be working with:
We are delivering a set of ambitious plans to transform our technology for the future, evolving the systems, platforms and infrastructure that our people use day-to-day. Think agile, think robust, and most of all, think simple. By providing an effortless experience, we aim to stand out from the competition and do amazing things for our customers.
This is an exciting time to join the Technology Services team and they are looking for curious minds, status-quo challengers and critical thinkers who will bring a fresh perspective to our team.
What you'll be doing:
* Provide 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Support for IAM Operational Escalations
* You will need to develop your technical capability in line with strategic change.
* Have experience managing security controls for Office 365, Active Directory
* Understanding of Cloud technologies and Security controls.
* Act as an escalation point to the Service Desk and Identity Access Management internal/external teams
* Lead the coordination with IAM Tech Change to ensure the transition of all programme/project change in to production in an agile fashion whilst maintaining and improving service stability
This role will be remote role. Fantastic opportunity and client, apply now for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.