IoT Solutions Architect
£84,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
IoT Solution Architect - Mobile - IoT - Cloud - London - £70 - £84K
IoT Soultion Architect required for a leading Network Service Provider, based in their European Head Office in London.
The Solution Architect will design and maintain our client's Europe IoT solutions based on their European business priorities, customer requirements and supplier capabilities. Interact with customers and suppliers to establish customer needs and technical requirements.
- Provide technical support through the sales process in marketing, pre-sales, implementation and maintenance.
- Help develop an IoT and Mobile ecosystem
- Provide architectural guidance to co-ordinate design efforts across their European customers and suppliers
- Design and successful customer implementation of a set of IoT solutions
- Successful handover of new IoT offerings to customer operations.
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the sales team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the role
- Expert knowledge of the IoT market for connectivity and other services, applications and IoT devices.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Communications, Systems Engineering or similar
- Significant, proven experience in: developing IoT and Mobile solutions, including software design, IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role and application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- At least one vertical domain in IoT / embedded / M2M industry
- Programming applications backed by cloud services
- Adapting to new technologies and learning quickly
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.