Investment Operations Analyst
£40,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
Keywords: Business, Owner, Support, analyst, develop, prototype, requirements, reporting, automated
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire an Investment Operations Analyst to work within the client reporting teams and alongside technology to improve automated reporting and data solutions for the business.
The Investment Operations Analyst will be expected to:
* Advise the development teams on relative priorities to ensure delivery meets business expectation.
* Work alongside client reporting associates to develop/prototype new reports and extensions to current reporting.
* Specify the requirements with technology teams and showcase how they are being completed.
* Be a SME for technical clarifications in relation to client reporting, including approving specifications prior to technology builds.
* Perform acceptance testing.
The successful Investment Operations Analyst will possess:
* Self-starter who is proactive and takes ownership.
* Proven experience getting to know business strategies to assist with the prioritisation of development teams.
* Deep understanding of how to challenge obstacles that impede delivery.
* Advocates scalable automated reporting solutions.
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in September 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.