Investment Operations Analyst
£40,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Keywords: Investment Management, derivatives, fixed income, excel, IMC, CFA, mathematics, economics, finance, investment, guidelines, frameworks, LDI
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a Guideline Drafting & Review Specialist with a strong understanding of knowledge of derivatives and fixed income instruments and associated strategies, to join their long-lived Guideline Management team. This role would suit someone with 1-2 years' experience since graduating.
The Guideline Drafting & Review Specialist will be expected to:
* Draft and review investment guidelines prior to execution to ensure the clients intent has been accurately captured in the guidelines, ensure that guidelines are in line with standard templates and key principles and implement frameworks and investment risks that are operationally supportable.
* Engage with the Client Directors and Fund Managers throughout the review process and attend execution meetings with them to ensure smooth collaboration.
* Manage the Fixed Income and LDI guideline templates, proactively adapt existing templates in line with the changing business environment and draft new templates where required.
The successful Guideline Drafting & Review Specialist will possess:
* BSc in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and excellent written language skills.
* Deep understanding of fixed income instruments and derivatives as well as associated strategies.
* Looking to complete/completed IMC/CFA.
* Strong problem solving approach with excellent organisational skills.
* Confidence to engage with a variety of individuals from around the business, including Client Directors, Fund Managers, Solutions Designers, Dealers and Client Services.
Other desirable skills required by the Guideline Drafting & Review Specialist:
* Understanding of investment guidelines highly desirable.
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.