Investment Management Analyst
£65,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago
Keywords: Investment Management, derivatives, fixed income, excel, IMC, mathematics, economics, finance, coding, otc, trade, monitoring
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a Guideline Management Analyst with a strong understanding of derivatives and fixed income securities to join their long-lived Guideline Management team. This role would suit someone with 3-5 years' relevant experience in Guideline Management/Ops role.
The Guideline Management Analyst will be expected to:
* Build a detailed knowledge of thinkFolio, understanding the various risk limits and coding capabilities.
* Ensure all new mandates/amendments are coded into systems within the agreed timeframes with a high level of accuracy.
* Work in close collaboration with the Fund Managers and Client Directors to ensure that coding has accurately interpreted and is signed off within the appropriate timeframe.
* Ensure client guideline queries from across the business are answered in a timely manner and support the Fund Managers with ad-hoc queries related to general use of the compliance systems.
* Report non-automated investment restrictions to the relevant parties and actively aim to reduce these over time.
* Produce MI around coding and post trade monitoring.
The successful Guideline Management Analyst will possess:
* Experience within a Guideline Management role, ideally using thinkFolio.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Strong product knowledge around fixed Income and Derivatives.
* Strong problem-solving approach with excellent organisational skills.
* Confidence to engage with a variety of people from around the business including Client Directors, Fund Managers, Dealers, Operations etc.
* Proactive, self-starter, energetic and enthusiastic.
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.