Internal Recruitment Partner
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Head of Careers with sourcing exceptions Sales, Recruitment and Professional Services talent from entry level through to Director level for the group. The role will cover our traditional 360 staffing business, MSP/RPO and Group Shares Services across all 6 UK offices. You will proactively work on all passive and active candidates, at times in high volume, to ensure a quality pipeline of talent. You will be involved with group wide projects around EVP, D&I and our CSR programme always leading by example in your actions. To be successful in this role you would ideally have a background of recruiting recruiters but we are happy to support someone looking to make the transition from agency to in-house. A strong network on LI is desirable as is a passion for the industry. We want to be honest that this role can be challenging and requires someone who is very self driven, professional, has the ability to manage high volumes of work and always deliver results to a high standard.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.