Internal Communications Manager
£575 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Our client is leading global brand who is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to work remotely anywhere in Europe. This will initially be a 6-month contract with a salary of up to £575 per day outside of IR35.
They are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who has experience creating content, especially presentations, blogs etc.
What is expected of the Internal Communications Manager?
* Understand requirements and help to develop the "story"
* If required, help to identify target stakeholder groups, and identify key messages
* Planning: Develop, agree, execute, and continuously adapt and refine communication plans
* Take input and direction from multiple sources
* Create communications plan, injecting creativity, and best practice
* Seek required approvals and then execute communications plans.
* Proactively gather feedback and adapt / refine communication plans based on new information
* Report progress and changes
* Content Creator: Create, refine, and agree all required communications collateral with input from respective SME(s)
* Content creator - with support from respective SME(s), create, refine, and agree all content, injecting creativity, and flexing message for target stakeholders, such as...
* Yammer posts
* Working within the brand guidelines, apply both written and visual creativity to all content. If required, help develop an "identity" within the brand guidelines
What we look for in an Internal Communications Manager?
* Demonstrate a "Digital" attitude - quick to understand, leverage and adopt new tech; agile
* Written Communications
* MS Office (excellent PPT)
* Presentation Skills
What the Internal Communications Manager will receive?
- Up to £575 per day
- Immediate start
- A chance to work for a leading, global brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.