Internal Communications Manager
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 3 days ago
Our client is a leading global brand who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager on a freelance basis. The role will be based remotely with approx 2 to 3 days work per week for an initial period of three months. Our client is happy to be led by you on when you can do work and so this contract would work alongside other projects you are working. The client is looking to pay the market rate for this candidate and will be led by the freelancer.
Our client is going through an exciting new launch and requires assistance with their email communications.
What is expected of the Internal Communications Manager?
* Create, implement and manage a proactive internal communications strategy.
* Write/create/produce regular content that informs, engages and motivates all employees and encourages feedback.
* Work closely with HR daily to ensure their latest news, announcements and developments are communicated professionally and in a timely manner.
* Build and sustain good working relationships with all Head of Departments and Offices. Gather news from all of them in ways that are consistently effective and structured.
* Be committed to integrity in everything and best practice approaches, tools and storytelling techniques using a variety of mediums.
* Ensure all content is measurable and be able to evaluate it using the appropriate tools and analytics.
* Ensure effective mechanisms are in place to relay urgent news as well as for crisis communications.
What we look for in an Internal Communications Manager?
* Must have an outstanding command of the English language.
* Candidate must have at least three years' experience working in an Internal Communications role.
* Excellent email writing skills
* Proven as a creative, professional storyteller for companies.
* Able to develop rapport, trust and great working relationships with all colleagues in a multicultural, multinational work environment.
* Strategic thinker and content planner.
* Experience of working in fast-growing, multinational environments and adept in managing organisational change.
What the Internal Communications Manager will receive?
* 2 to 3 days work per week
* Initial 3-month contract
* Remote working
* Global leading brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.